What We Do
Fashion Africa 254 provides a comprehensive set of valued added consumer products and services that are specifically tailored to our audience, partners, and clients. These services include:
“Everything is about how you tell your story’’ Fa254 understands the individuality of each brand, tradition, and heritage. We are on top of what is needed to thrive in the German and Scandinavian markets, the latest trends, and will be your eyes and ears on the latest in the European fashion scene. Together we can take your brand to the next level, discover new challenges and possibilities for your business. Fa254’s business consulting portfolio includes:
1. African Fashion Designers: Fa254 offers consultation services to African fashion designers about how to manage their businesses and brands, their design innovation and creativity in order to build their brands to an international level.
2. Walk For Business: Partnering with ASFW, Fa254 is behind the creative direction of Walk for Business as well as its promotion. Fa254 also curates and works with African fashion designers and international buyers in an effort to create more trade opportunities between the two.
3. HAFW: Fa254 collaborates with Hub of Africa and curates the main show category for established designers from the African continent and creates more exposure and marketability for the various brands.
4. Goethe Institute Addis Ababa (Creative Futures): As the 2nd edition of African Designers for Tomorrow, Fa254 teams up with Goethe Institute as fashion experts mentoring African fashion designers and training as well as promoting the best talent to the international market.
Our Fashion Training programs are done through a mix learning models of online and offline systems to improve the results of the trainee. The E-training system is specifically conceived for the developing world and has high-quality content with European education standards. It is affordable & accessible. The Tailors’ App and forthcoming E-courses are part of the E-training system. The off-line training is delivered through project-based, experiential pedagogical approaches, ongoing assessments, appropriate interventions and tracking of outcomes and learning as well as peer to peer evaluation.
Through collaboration with Training Institutions, Fa254 offers various off-line training opportunities to African Designers in accordance to what the needed skills are as a way to improve fashion designing on the continent. Fa254’s Partner institutions include
1. Fashion Schools and Universities (Mcensal School Nairobi)
2. African Fashion Weeks
3. EU Project
4. African Association of Fashion Designers
Fashion Africa 254 Shop offers an exclusive online shopping experience of curated fashion items from the best of African designs. Fa254 Shop deploys the best technologies to enable interactive browsing and create an excellent shopping/viewing experience. Users shop online for their favorite African designs. Buyers are also referred to respective online merchants for purchasing by clicking on selected products featured in our content and shop.
Fashion Africa 254 promotes and offers media exposure through different publishing platforms including the FA245 blog is a key element of our online marketing and promotion initiative and gives you a chance to reach new customers, and to present a new business face to your existing customers.